Quality Management at Cotton
Crescent Cotton Products has maintained high standards in quality, performance and innovation. Quality Management is an integral aspect of all our units. Our Quality Control laboratory and trained workforce ensure that all processing methods and products meet the required industry standards. Our dedicated, committed and involved cotton procurement team conducts specific and detailed checks on raw cotton. Investments in sophisticated mechanical infrastructure from world-renowned manufacturers like Zellweger, USTER and Loepfe are an integral part of the business focus to implement Quality Assurance and adhere to Quality standards.
The cotton division has acquired and maintained the ISO 9001 certification in order to ensure highest quality standards.
A Summary of our quality testing infrastructure:
- For Fiber Testing
- HVI-Spectrum (Uster Technologies Switzerland)
- AFIS (Uster Technologies Switzerland)
- Fibrograph 530 (Uster Technologies Switzerland)
- Micronaire (Keisokki Japan)
- Moisture Meter (Delmhorst USA)
- For Yarn Testing
- Uster Tensojet-4 (Uster Technologies Switzerland)
- Uster Tester-5 (Uster Technologies Switzerland)
- Count Analyzer (Uster Technologies Switzerland)
- Lea Strength Tester (Asano Japan)
- Twist Tester (Asano Japan)